Sydney by Sail will indulge you and your partner on Sydney Harbour on an evening you will never forget.
Sydney Harbour. is Sydney's greatest landmark (seamark) and our Romance B&B Dinner Cruise Experiences will give you the chance to experience it firsthand, with your loved one on a luxury yacht.
These romantic experiences are very popular amongst new and old couples alike, and can cater for all levels of yachting experience.
We have 4 diverse Romantic B&B Dinner Cruise Experiences with Overnight Stay Sails in Sydney Harbour
|Offered||All Year Round||All Year Round||All Year Round||All Year Round|
|Return (following day)||9.00am||10.00am||10:00am||10am|
|Yacht||Dufour 310||Hunter 36||Dufour 382||Dufour 412|
|Lunch||✘||✘||✘||Platter & 2 Gourmet Lunch Box|
|Dinner||2 Gourmet Platters||2 Gourmet Platters||2 Gourmet Platters||Platter & 2 Gourmet Salad Boxes|
|Harbour Sail||✘||2 Hours||3 Hours||6 Hours|
|Breakfast Hot or Cold
|Other Alcoholic Drinks
BYO or Order
|Price (2 ppl)||$990||$1195||$1435||$2,330|
|Extra Person (Max. 2)
Note: All prices are in $AUD (Australian Dollars)
- Cruise under the Harbour Bridge
- Romantic sail past the internationally acclaimed Sydney Opera House
- Hoisting the sails past Fort Denison towards Bradleys Head in the Sydney Harbour National Park.
- More island delight past Shark Island or Clark Island.
- Take a peek into the backyards of the mansions of Vaucluse
- Continue cruising into Athol Bay to the sound of the animals of Taronga Zoo.
6 HOUR HARBOUR SAIL
- Cruise under the Harbour Bridge and past the Sydney Opera House
- Hoist the sails in Farm Cove and sail past Fort Denison, Shark Island and Clark Island
- Drop anchor at one of many coves or bays around Sydney Harbour. Try Middle Harbour, Manly Cove, Rose Bay or Athol Bay
- Swim and laze in the sun, enjoy some of our Gourmet Catering or Beverages
- Poke the bow out the heads for some more serious sailing!
- Cruise to drop off family or friends at one of many dropoff points around the harbour
- Set a course for your final destination for the evening. The skipper will depart and the night is yours!